Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Smoking and Depression

Smoking isn't something that comes to mind for most people as an important risk factor for depression. However, studies have shown that smoking increases the risk of depression, and that is aggravates the course of depression. Although smokers often develop the impression that smoking is improving the mental well-being, in the longer term it seems to make things much worse.

See comments in this blog.

http://brainblogger.com/2011/12/10/risk-factors-for-recurrence-of-depression/

1 comment:

rutha said...

I recently came across your site and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Susan

Cure for Sweaty Feet